- How deep is the water?
- Have you made any changes to the pit this year?
Yes. We've redesigned the bottom to be more consistent for more competitive races.
- Do you have to have a modified machine to race?
No, the water is surprisingly shallow and easy to go through. It's when you are going head to head the fun starts. Any 4x4 can make it through so if you are up for getting wet, sign up and come on down for a great event.
- How old do you have to be to race?
To participate you must be 16 years old and a waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian for anyone under 18 years of age.
- What time do I have to be there to register?
Before10:30am. Registration starts at 9:00am
- What time does the show start for spectators?
Noon is a great time to start enjoying the show but come before 11:00 and take part in the Fair's toonie pancake breakfast.
- Do I have to have insurance?
Yes, All machines must have valid liability insurance and registration.
- Where is the sled pull information?
Unfortunately there will no sled pull this year.
- Can I pre Register for the event.?
Registration is on race day only.